Oct 4, 2008

Sympathy for the Prince of Darkness


The Prince of Darkness, as he is termed in the Dailies has returned from his exile in Europe, he has escaped from "I spend my life thinking about whether I am going to get an aisle seat on airplanes so I can get out faster, and go to the loo without trampling on anybody," he said "I'm always thinking about what bags I can get on without having to check them in, and whether I've got enough liquid for the flight. This is what my life has come to," he said."(from Ambrose Bierce's Blog). The Prince has returned from this to save the country, sadly he did not ride into his new office on a red or a pale horse. The creepiest piece on the news this morning were the pictures his staff who had been lined up to clap him as he arrived. I wonder if those who failed to clap for the stipulated time had their names taken.

No comments: